Monday, June 25, 2007

Ratty Tatty's Paper Raving Blog

I stumbled upon this blog this morning, not sure how LOL

She writes ....
Well I've been a blogger for 16 days, and so far my blog is mostly about Me, not that Im complaining but Today I want to learn about you, and also what you would like to see on my blog.
So I want your answers to the following questions


1> Favorite Craft tool - my PINK crop-odile
2> Worst craft purchase and why - mini sewing machine - cause i could neve get the dam thing working
3> Favorite Artist - Maurice Cockrill RA - Welsh Artist
4> Favorite Song - Lilly allen - LDN
6> Most recent craft purchase - monthly kit from Sarahs cards
7> My pet hate - spitting
8> My greatest Love - PINK
9> My favorite place - Home
10 Happiest moment - wedding 29th July 2006

11 What I would love to see more of on your blog, anything inspiring and different, unique is good too!
12, my fav piece of work -



Its a paper bag book made for my firend when she gave birth last year!

3 comments:

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Hi Melissa

Really love your baby book. It looks so tactile and scrummy. I Love all the detail that you have added. I can see why you would be very proud of it. I would be too
Thank you so much for taking part in the 1st part of my challenge
Don't know if my other comment reached you as I was having problems logging in as my computer is trashed. Just after i spoke to you it crashed. Its the end of the road, So I am at my friends house trying to do all my e mails blog stuff and everything else in 20 mins before they go out.

Bye for now

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Mellisa come and see my "dare a day" as well

Evelien said...

That book looks so beautiful! Love the colors and the pics are so sweet!