Friday, June 22, 2007

awch

anyone got the implanon implant in their arm?

well i had mine put in 2 and 1/2 years ago, i went yesterday to get it out and OMG giving birth was less painful! I SWEAR!!

so sorry for not being a good blogger but i am in a little bit of pain shall we say!

I had 2 docs and a nurse all diggin around in my arm for 25 mins to try and get the dam thing out, how i neva punched one of them i neva know, i am a tough old boot (had no pain releif giving birth to my 2nd), but by gawd this hurt!!!

AAAAAAWWWWWWWCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH

7 comments:

Terrie Knibb said...

25 minutes!!!!! I bet it hurt and must be very bruised now. Hope it's better soon.

Sandie said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWCHHHHH indeed, you poor thing! I can't believe it took them that long to get the implant out. Hope your arm has recovered now xx

Evelien said...

That sounds aweful! Hope your arm feels better now! 25 minutes is way too long!

Unknown said...

Sounds bloody painful Mel!

S'cuse my ignorance - but what is an implanon implant perchance?

I'd have been less ladylike and right hooked them probably! LOL

Hope it feels much better soon hun. Sending you healing {{hugs}}

Rosie
xx

Claire aka Feline said...

Ouch, not nice. Hope you are feelin' a little better now :)

lou said...

*note to self* do not get the implant done - I would have punched them honey, sorry but I would have ! L x

lou said...

P.S. Hope you're feeling better now its out!??????