Thursday, April 26, 2007

OK have had a brill driving lesson this morning!!
My last one!!
Test is next week teehee

I have also just finished my mums STD cards, pretty pleased with them and will be sending them to her today! Hope she loves them!

I am just about to embark on a team project - it was set by Paula G ...

"I have an idea for a layout i wish to do and am offering the rest of the team to join me with their own interpretation of it!!I want to scrap my fabby team friends - like a friends page! Just thought it would be a lovely memory to keep especially as we are 1 year old!So i propose that we collect a photo of each team member (very courageous of me!!) and use it on a LO celebrating the First Editions!Anyone up for the challenge!!???? "

so i am going to start to prep for that! print pics ect ect ...
Happy Thursday everyone :)

4 comments:

Bex said...

OOh HI Mel!

Love the banner - and good luck with the ole driving test!
Just remember you CAN in fact stall about 12 times on the test, You can throw the hand brake on in a paddy reversing round a corner and say "I'm NOT F'ing doing this" and still pass ...........
Perhaps it may be best to avoid the above though - It could have been a Southend thing!!!
Love Bex

Terrie Knibb said...

Can't wait to see your team layout, I'm intrigued by the information you needed. Good luck with the driving test, not that you'll need it I'm sure. Still got everything crossed so don't forget to let us know how you get on so I can relax.

Sandie said...

Keeping everything crossed for you test hun! And also I'm looking forward to seeing this team layout. Haven't started mine yet!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.