Friday, April 27, 2007

CC day!

OK Its Friday ... the start of the CC!! to peops that don't know its the cyber crop over on UKS ;)
My heart does not seem to be in it this time, not sure y .... have so much on my mind at the min its unreal!!
That party i said we have to go to, well its tomorrow !!!!!!!!
Hubby told me twas end of next month! Well my fab MIL tells me it tomorrow!
So i ordered that beautiful evening dress (below) and its not turned up yet!!
GUTTED is an understatement, as they are millionaires i feel i might be a bit under dressed with something out of me wardrobe :(
anyway will have to make do if it fails to turn up in the morning .. will report back with an update when i can!
Oh anyway will "try" and and participate with all i can in the CC, maybe back later to show off my creations ... but don't hold ya breath LOL
Happy Friday Everyone xxx

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I know what you mean about the CC - we'll see whether I do or not.

And *splat* for DH!! Typical man! But you should remember they have invited YOU because they like YOU not because you wear posh frocks (although it is very nice!) The main thing is to go and have fun, not worrying that they have lots of money (hug)

Hazel said...

I've found your blog!!! (You can't escape now!)

Well, I hope it all went well yesterday and that the dress turned up in time! It looks lovely, but I'm sure you'd look just as great in anything from your wardrobe.

Sandie said...

I bet you looked stunning anyway ;) But sooo typical of a man to get the date wrong LOL.