Friday, November 23, 2007

so sorry for not blogging ....

I have had to take a break from a few things, as i have sooooo much going on in my life ATM!

I became an aunt again ... how friggin cool is that! This is my Niece Sklya . Born Sunday the 11th November 2007




This is my beautiful Niece Kali age 4 holding her "brand new" Sister as she told me!




and here she is feeding her! ... aaawww bless her!




and bath time ... Kali testing the water!!!!!



I really do have the most wonderful family *wub* I really miss you guys xxx

I saw this on a blog little bit of this and that It is flipping brillaint! Take a looksie ......



I am so sorry i have not any vrafty pics to show you, my camera has died on me :-(
we cant really afford one ATM cause all the decorating has cost a dam fortune! BUT hopefully hubby will get one b4 xmas a D SLR too so i will be looking forward to that!!!

Hope your all well! and thanks for popping along to me blog :-)
will try and get some pics soon promise, i have made a scrapbook full of 32 pages, its for a friends DD who had a blaa for her birthday! Its great actually, i am very pleased with it! Hopefully will be able to share soon x

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah bless babies are just the cutest creatures!!!!
What's a D SLR?

Hazel said...

Congrats, auntie! Gorgeous baby and such a proud sister - lovely photos - thanks for sharing.

** Paula ** said...

Congrats Auntie - she is just adorable!!!!!!!

I think we all get side-tracked around this time of the year, i haven't scrapped at all this month - just loads of Chrimbo cards that i am starting to hate the sight of! lol!

of yourself hun xxxx

Anonymous said...

awhh Mel a MASSIVE Congratulations she is GORGEOUS

Fe-Fe said...

Congratulations on becoming an Auntie again Melissa. Both your nieces are gorgeous!

Em said...

Congrats Auntie Mel, she is completely edible!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats to you Aunty Mel!

And to Skyla's mummy, daddy and big sis too, of course!

WOW!!! New camera - know what you mean - I'm loving my Nikon DSLR!

Have a fabby Christmas and New Year honey! xx