Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by Tassy TY very much LOL

Ok here we go

Four places I worked:
Co-op
Madcaps
PSE (hubbys business)
Girl Fridays

Four places I have lived:
Pine Valley - Cwmavon - Port Talbot
All Saints Place - Cwmavon - Port Talbot
Penllyn - Cwmavon - Port Talbot
Bispham - Blackpool - Lancashire

Four places I have visited on vacation:
Teneriffe
Corfu
Bulgaria
Italy

Four favourite foods:
Chips
Chocolate
Cake
Curry

Four places I would rather be right now:
In bed!
With my Mum
Africa on Safari
Skiing in Canada

Ok and now i have to tag 4 more people .... eerrmmm ok sorry guys ...

Nerdbird Steph
Paula
CarolM
Lisa

3 comments:

** Paula ** said...

Oh thanks!!! lol!!!!

Evelien said...

Loved reading your answers! I love chips, chocolate and cake too(don't like curry that much!) Enjoy your weekend.

jay670120 said...

right seeing you are so good at tagging ive tagged you again !!!!!
dont have to join in i'll totally understand.see my blog for rules.