Thursday, September 13, 2007

Challenge 5 - Papercraft Junkies

This week is Natalie's Natbag turn to pick a subject - 'A to Z'

My challenge is called A to Z and I'd like you all to incorporate a letter or monogram in your LO/card/ATC/altered project. It can be one single letter, or a whole alphabet, and it can be about or for anyone you like - the choice is yours. :)

so this is what u came up with





Dont forget to check out the thread here - Challenges and dontforget there is a fab prize so come along and join in x

The 2 notebooks are made for the charity event @ Wiccaweys next weekend

and the little box i made for My good friend Sarah (Sarahyoo UKS) for her birthday :)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

wow! You've been really creative lately!! Well done! xx

Sarah said...

And the box is even more gorgeous in real life :) Thanks hunxx
I may give this one a go :)

My Paper World said...

I love these! they are gorgeous, you have inspired me, to alter a notebook. Gorgeous colours you have used, I love your projects!

Hazel said...

Great stuff as usual, Mel - and I see some pink - lol! I've just tagged you - details on my blog.

Em said...

Gorgeous! Love it all, but especially the little box.

Evelien said...

You're so creative. That little box looks great!