Wednesday, August 01, 2007

YYYAAAYYYY !!!!!!

I have finally been able to scrap!

Challenge over on CBC wasset by Rach ...

Hiya folks its my turn (and my first challenge may I add, so I HOPE your all gonna have a go). Dont forget you can still join in all the other challenges - there here to inspire and pointy boot rather than scare

Ok on with my challenge.....

I would like you to make a LO (any size) and for non scrapbookers it can be a card featuring

*either clothing or shoes (BUT YOU MUST NOT BE WEARING THEM)

plus....

*shades of one colour only to be used (will allow a little black / white for doodling and journalling)

*and it must have hidden journalling

easy eh!!!!!


Here is what i came up with! TFL xxx

i used the Love Elsie range and a bit of Bazzil !

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Carol said...

mel, this is just lush! i wub it :)

** Paula ** said...

Beautiful hun - glad to see you've got your mojo back!

Lisa said...

brilliant mrs!

Samm said...

This is lovely!!! I've got a pair in that colour too!!!!LOL!!

Thanks for all your comments on my cards!!

Samm
x