Tuesday, June 12, 2007

WAT A BL**DY WEEK!!!

Well what can isay!

Went for my driving test this morning and failed AGAIN!!!
at the very end of the test again a BMW pulled out so fast onto the roundabout he ended up right behind me, so examiner failed me cause i should have waited :(

and thats it! only 3 minor faults but because they classed that last one as a serious i automatically failed! i need a stiff drink!!

and my darling son, has developed bad hayfever

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and its his birthday on Friday :) Hope he is feeling a bit better bless his cottons!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Melissa, love the bracelet.

Poo bout the driving test hun! I know how frustrating it is to drive so well only picking up a couple of minors only for some bloody idiot to cause you to fail.

I used to hate it when my pupils failed their test - I cried with them when they passed and I cried with them when they failed!

Please don't give up on your lessons though, it really is worth it in the end xx

Unknown said...

ooh, sorry babe finished posting before I said hope your DS feels a bit better soon. Hayfever is so poo! xx

Sandie said...

3rd time lucky hunni :D I have every confidence you'll do it. And how naff about the hayfever, I've been suffering since I was a kid, so full sympathy there!