Saturday, May 12, 2007

Today we have been out to a local park where there is an event on in street dancing!!
it was pretty cool u know!!!
U know like the film that Eminem did??? they were all doing stuff like that and challenging each other like they do - battling i think they call it????

pretty cool stuff!!!

D'oh forgot the camera tho didn't i *blush*

On the other hand my Darling Daughter has been creative today ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Card for my Dads birthday one the21st! and my Sis in the 17th!!

I have also altered a journal, and a little something, i cant give too much away as its for a secret swap on CBC *wink*

Hope your all watching the Euro vision teehee

Have a great weekend xxx


Oh i can show u the card i made for my sis tho! It was from a template challenge i mensioned on CBC!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Sandie said...

I recognise that paper!!! The card is fab hun!

Carolyn said...

So did you join in with the street dancing....

Fab to see your daughter is joining in with card making - I would love to have one of those!

Lizzyann said...

Lovely card I just love pink and green together.

Jo said...

gorgeous cards, by you and your daughter :)
street dancing sounds fun :)
jo xx