Friday, May 04, 2007

Off today!

Ok, i am in the middle of packing to go away for the weekend :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am going to my bestest friends house yee haaa :)

Gawd i need to see her! I dont see her enough u know! and after the week i have had i could do with a cuddle :)
and another exciting this is i am getting to finally meet Sandie in person :)
Sunday we pack the gents off to play golf and we have having a nice morning just chillin and chattin :) Cant wait!

Paul is racing at Silverstone on Sat morning, that should be fun to watch! Will report back with pictures when i get back!

Mum just rang its my grandmothers birthday on Sat so i need to get a card to her ASAP >>>

so i made this real quick now ...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hope she likes it :)

Ok enough from me, i will report back on Tuesday with lots of pics of me and the gang

Have a fabby weekend xxxx

off to dye my hair ...... nice !




4 comments:

Sandie said...

Can't wait to meet you in person too xx

Lisa said...

Have a wonderful time (all of you!)

Bex said...

Have a GREAT weekend Mel xxxxxxx

Carolyn said...

So now I know where you are....:) I hope you have a fab weekend