Friday, April 20, 2007

Morning!

Well its Friday morning, i have walked Toni to school and feel so tired now! I can tell there is some sort of infection trying to get out of my body :(
A little lad got knocked over right outside my house yesterday afternoon, he was only 5 bless him :( Just goes to show, no matter where you live, busy or quiet street the roads are always dangerous!!
Paul finally put me on the insurance YAYYYY
we went for a drive last night, had a great time!!
Not sure about Paul tho LOL
The car (or bus as i call it) is so different to drive than the one i am learing in!!! Will take a bit of getting used to i tell ya!
Right my card and magnets have come for my Mums STD cards, so i am going to try and get them done for her today!
Hopefully will update with pics later xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) look at this emo boy one over this blog:
http://www.emo--boys.info